If you would prefer to request an appointment without registering for a portal account please select the location desired below and go to the "Request an Appointment" tab.
If you already have your User ID and Password, please log in below to the portal associated with the State and center where you have had or will have services.
To set-up your secure account and access your information via myRIAexam, you will need to request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from RIA. You can request your PIN by visiting any RIA imaging center and providing us with proper identification. We can print out the PIN for you at our front desk.
Once you have your PIN, you can register for your account.
The myRIAexam portal is designed to simplify your experience and expand the options for exchanging information and communicating with RIA. Sign up for myRIAexam and start to utilize the benefits of convenient and secure access to many new online services!
Current features of the portal will allow you to:
- Request RIA imaging appointments online
- Send secure messages and attachments to RIA including referral scripts and authorizations (also prior to your visit)
- Obtain a copy of your Continuity of Care Document (CCD) to share with other doctors as needed
- Ask RIA questions
- Update your personal account information with RIA (insurance, etc.)
- Obtain billing status and account statements
- View and Pay your statement online
For first-time access, you’ll need to obtain a PIN from RIA and register. Once registered, you may log-in to verify your identity. Click on the Register for Account link under Quick Register and follow the instructions to sign up.
If you already have your User ID and Password, please log in.