Diploma of Visual Art | Associate Degree of Visual Art | Bachelor of Visual Art | Bachelor of Visual Art (Honours)
Adelaide Central School of Art is a leading independent, not-for-profit, tertiary provider of visual arts education. It was rated as the best art school in Australia for overall student experience in the national 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 QILT Student Experience Surveys.
ACSA employs eminent contemporary artists, writers and curators to deliver a studio-based teaching program that cultivates sophisticated practical skills, underpinned by intensive conceptual investigation.
ACSA is renowned for its standards of excellence and rigour, providing a learning environment committed to small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with lecturers. ACSA is celebrated for its welcoming community spirit and collegiate atmosphere of shared initiative, discovery and support. This unique education experience offers:
• An award winning campus with on-site student studios
• Nationally recognised artist-lecturers
• Scholarships, awards and a Graduate Support Program
• Intensive studio-based teaching in small classes
• Extended 34 week academic year
• Full-time and part-time study options
• Deferral of tuition fees through FEE-HELP
Application Due Date: 10 January 2022
This application form is for the Diploma of Visual Art (DVA), Associate Degree of Visual Art (ADVA), Bachelor of Visual Art (BVA), and Bachelor of Visual Art (Honours) for commencement in Semester 1 2022.