We recommend that you use the Save and Return function below, which will allow you to save your progress. That way you can complete the majority of the application and then log in again when your parent/guardian and secondary school are ready to provide their signatures.
To complete your application you will need to upload the following support material:
Certified copy of an identity document (e.g. birth certificate, driver’s license, passport)
Certified evidence of citizenship and/or permanent residency (e.g. passport, visa grant notice)
Most recent term report from your secondary school.
Identity documents must be certified in order to be accepted, unless they can be verified online.
To certify your document:
- Make a copy of the original document
- Take the original and the copy to an Authorised Officer for certification. Below is a list of people who are authorised to certify documents:
- Health professions: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health practitioner, Chinese medicine practitioner, Chiropractor, dental practitioner, medical practitioner, medical radiation practitioner, nurse, midwife, occupational therapist, optometrist, osteopath, paramedic, pharmacist, physiotherapist, podiatrist, psychologist
- Legal professions: Legal practitioner, patent attorney, trademarks’ attorney
- Court positions: Bailiff, justice of the peace, judge, magistrate, registrar or deputy registrar, clerk, master of a court, CEO of a Commonwealth court
- Commissioner for Affidavits, or Commissioner for Declarations (dependent on jurisdictions)
- Government representatives (elected): Federal, state or territory or local
Public servants: Federal, state or territory or local – employed for five years or more
- Employees of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Bank officer, building society officer, credit union officer, finance company officer – employed for five years or more
- Veterinary surgeon
- Accountant (member of ICA, ASA, IPA or CPA, ATMA, NTAA)
- Minister of religion, or marriage celebrant
- Member of:
- Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Engineers Australia, other than at the grade of student
- Australian Defence Force (an officer; or a non-commissioned officer with five or more years of continuous service; a warrant officer)
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Notary public
- Holder of a statutory office not specified in another item in this Part
- Police officer
- Sheriff or sheriff’s officer
- Teacher (full-time) at a school or tertiary education institution
This form needs to be signed by you (the applicant). Once submitted, approval/consent forms will be sent to your parent/guardian and an authorised staff member at your secondary school.