Associate Degree of Visual Art | Bachelor of Visual Art | Bachelor of Visual Art (Honours)
Adelaide Central School of Art is a leading independent, not-for-profit, tertiary provider of visual arts education. It was identified as the best art school in Australia for overall student experience in the national 2017 and 2018 QILT Student Experience Survey.
ACSA employs eminent contemporary artists, writers and curators to deliver a studio-based teaching program that cultivates sophisticated practical skills, underpinned by intensive conceptual investigation.
ACSA is renowned for its standards of excellence and rigour, providing a learning environment committed to small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with lecturers. ACSA is celebrated for its welcoming community spirit and collegiate atmosphere of shared initiative, discovery and support. This unique education experience offers:
• An award winning campus with on-site student studios
• Nationally recognised artist-lecturers
• Scholarships, awards and a Graduate Support Program
• Intensive studio-based teaching in small classes
• Extended 34 week academic year
• Full-time and part-time study options
• Deferral of tuition fees through FEE-HELP
To complete this form you will need the following:
• Certified copy of an identity document
• Evidence of citizenship and/or permanent residency
• If applicable, certified copy of ATAR score
• If applicable, certifed copy of higher education qualification
• If applicable, certifed copy of academic transcript
• If applicable, evidence of study
• 300 word exhibition review
Application due date: 19 June 2020
This application form is for commencement of the Bachelor of Visual Art in Semester 2 2020
If you are applying for the Bachelor of Visual Art (Honours), please be aware that we have one intake per year, commencing in Semester 1. Applications for the Bachelor of Visual Art (Honours) will be assessed for Semester 1 2021.