2019 Lolla Cares Application
Grant Park | Chicago, Illinois | August 1 - 4, 2019
Deadline to Apply: May 15, 2019 at 4:59PM CST
The Lollapalooza Music Festival (the "Festival") provides a platform for organizations to inspire thousands of people a day in one of Chicago's most cherished parks. The 2019 Festival will feature an area called “Lolla Cares” to showcase select non-profit organizations. We feel that participation by the right non-profits adds depth and richness to our Festival and hopefully informs and educates patrons beyond the music. The Festival is produced by C3 Presents, LLC ("C3").
We choose to feature organizations that are focused on music, arts, and the environment, and those committed to improving the quality of life for future generations. We prefer local organizations that work throughout the year in the Chicago area for the benefit of the community.
- Applications from interested non-profit organizations will be accepted through May 15, 2019 at 4:59PM CST.
- A committee will review all submissions.
- In June 2019 we will finalize selections and contact everyone who submitted an application.
Here's what we are able to offer to you:
- A typical setup is a 10’ x 10’ tent with tables and chairs or a shared tent between two organizations.
- Specially designed signage (any other banners or signage will be subject to approval by C3).
- Staff passes for four people per day. No meals are provided. If you need additional work passes or special access please oultine your needs below in your application.
Is Lollapalooza right for your organization? Some stipulations (subject to change at C3's sole discretion):
- We are looking for creative, engaging displays and activations that will enhance the Festival. Think big and tell us below how you will provide an experience for fans to remember!
- You can't solicit for donations. You can’t sell anything. You can’t pursue membership or interest outside your booth’s immediate footprint. No roaming the crowds. Patrons must come to you.
- If selected, you will be part of the Lolla Cares community, so help one another and be neighborly!
- Your table must be staffed all day, every day of the Festival. Hours are 11 am to 8 pm, each day (Lolla Cares Hours subject to change). All organizations must be loaded in and ready for operation by 10:30 am each Festival day.
- You will load out at the end of the Festival on Sunday night, August 4th.
- Giveaways are limited. Each exhibitor is permitted to distribute a maximum of 200 “soft” items (t-shirts, tote bags, etc.) each day of the Festival. No food or beverages may be distributed. All items are subject to C3 approval.
- Any giveaways must keep in mind our mission of greening the Festival. Don’t hand out items that can quickly turn into trash (for ex: temporary tattoos + stickers). We particularly ask that you do NOT distribute flyers or brochures.
- Any activities must be coordinated through and approved by C3.
Requests submitted after the deadline will not be reviewed. If approved, you will receive an email with further information.