This self-paced course includes the following:
PHRSPHR.com online lectures presented by Train Me Today and other resources as well as:
- Study Materials: The complete HRCP Program for PHR/SPHR: Print AND Online Editions w/Audio,
- 20+ Hours of Interactive Lessons: Based on Train Me Today's proven recipe for successful exam preparation, this online course-ware is designed to stimulate the learner both visually, and mentally. This course provides an overview, summation, and examples of core HR concepts - as per the 5 Units included with course.
- Virtual Instructor Support: When you purchase Train Me Today's eLearning Prep Course, we match you up with one of our certified instructors. This instructor will be accessible to you should you have any questions about course content, or need any personal guidance/advice. Your instructor will also provide you with a sample study schedule to help you effectively manage your time in the PHRSPHR.com classroom.
- Blogs: Students are invited to join in the conversation through our blogs with hundreds of questions from other students.
- Flexible Scheduling: Train Me Today's eLearning Course can be accessed anytime, and anywhere you have internet access. This course is ideal for those who require flexibility.
Internet access is required to view the Online Edition and to take the online practice exams. An up-to-date browser is required. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase. System requirements: Windows 10 or MacOS X, 2 most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
The HRCP Program is copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
The five functional areas consist of:
- Unit 1: Business Management/Leadership and Strategy
- Unit 2: Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Unit 3: Learning and Development
- Unit 4: Total Rewards
- Unit 5: Employee and Labor Relations/Employee Engagement