• Competition is open to any singer who has completed or is in the process of completing an accredited music education.
• Young Artist and Student Applicants must have reached their 19th birthday and may not have reached their 31st birthday by the application deadline.
• Applicants must submit digital music file(s) containing two of the selections on the applicant's list of repertoire. Recordings must be accompanied by a this completed application form, an updated resume, current photo, and proof of date of birth. Please have these items ready before filling out the remainder of this form.
Applicants must provide a program of the following selections:
– In the Young Artist category: 4 arias in varied styles and languages (one of the four from standard Oratorio*)
– In the Student category: 2 art songs in various styles and languages, and 1 operatic or standard Oratorio* aria.
*Your Oratorio selection does not have to be memorized.
• Only singers who are seriously pursuing careers as vocal artists need apply.
• Each completed application form must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $65.
You will be taken to Paypal to complete your payment when you submit the form.
• Information regarding housing, transportation, and performance dress will be included with semi-finalist notification.
• Afternoon recital attire is standard.