Application deadline December 1st, 2023.
Contestants will be informed of their acceptance by January 15th, 2024.
Finalists will be invited for an in person competition March 2th-3rd, 2024.*
*We are planning for an in-person finalist competition but reserve the right to make changes based on public health or other considerations
Please note that your original video submission will be used for the initial round and the semi-final round of the competition.
All Applicants must completely fill out the online application by the deadline.
You will need the following materials to fill out the online application:
1. Your list of repertoire
2. A link to your audition video in .mp4 format (please wear recital attire.) Please post yours on YouTube if possible.
- Your video should include both selections.
- Please put your name in the video title.
- Videos should be recorded in a concert-like space (church sanctuary, recital hall, auditorium, etc.) in order to provide the judges with the best acoustic experience. Please avoid bedrooms, living rooms, faculty offices and practice rooms and remember to wear concert attire. Please ensure the audio quality of your recording reflects your musical capabilities.
3. An updated Résumé in MS Word, pdf, or Open Office format.
4. A payment method (Paypal or Debit / Credit card) for the non-refundable application fee of $75.