Complete the following form to submit your abstract for the 2020 ADS Annual Meeting held at The Westin Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana from June 14-16, 2020.
Please see submission guidelines below: (One abstract per form)
• Abstract results must not have been published previously in a peer-reviewed publication.
• Must be submitted using a Microsoft Word Document.
• Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
• Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words and a 10 point Arial font should be used.
• Abstract margins should be set at 1" top and bottom and 1.25" left and right.
• Must be submitted using the online submission form.
• Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, quality, clarity of message and significance of results.
• Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses.
• Please note new onsite poster dimension sizing: Posters should be 4' wide and 3' tall; push pins are provided.
to view a sample PDF of acceptable abstract formatting.
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15, 2020, 11:59 PST