Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Latin America, Mexico, Europe, Middle East and Asia)
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
eTranslation Services seeks a qualified and hard-working Localization Project Manager to support management of gaming and localization projects daily.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the entire life cycle of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Implementing the localization strategy of the company from start to finish.
- Coordinating and managing translators, freelancers, content experts, and internal departments, including sales
- Working with internal and external vendors to identify any potential business blockers and ensure a smooth translation workflow.
- Driving high-quality output from freelancers
- Tracking and monitoring of a translation project, reporting of progress to internal management and the sales representative
- Assessing project risk through prioritization and other means
- Researching and optimizing the best localization technology for improved efficiency
- Managing the budget of a localization project through gathering data on cost, including forecasting for future markets
- Monitoring localization ROI of the company
- Creating glossaries and briefs for those involved in projects.
- Building regional guidelines for better cultural understanding of new markets
- Report to our COO
- Experience in localization project management
- Previous experience with gaming industry a plus
- Experience with CAT tools
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (both written and spoken) and fluency in a second foreign language.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests and be interviewed.