Professor Anming Zhang, President of the Air Transport Research Society, and Hon. Senior Lecturer Ian Douglas, Conference Chair of the University of New South Wales, invite you to register for the 24th ATRS World Conference to be held on August 26-29, 2021 (AET).
Special Arrangements for COVID-19
Given that the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions worldwide are not likely to end by next summer, please note the following special arrangements:
- The conference will be held ONLINE. More details to come.
- The registration fee will be US $90 (US $35 for students). Registration includes a 1-year membership with ATRS.
- Participants may opt for attending the conference in person in Sydney with a catering surcharge.
- Awards will be given for the Best Paper and the Best Student Paper. To qualify for the award competition, at least one coauthor needs to register for the conference at the time of full paper submission (deadline June 30, 2021). For the Best Student Paper award, a student has to be the first author and register for the conference.
- The Ph.D. student and junior faculty workshop will be held and is included with registration.
- Abstracts originally accepted for the (cancelled) ATRS 2020 conference will be accepted for ATRS 2021. However, these abstracts need to be resubmitted.
- Presenter registration deadline: July 15, 2021*
- Non-presenter registration deadline: August 15, 2021
*The presentation will not be included in the conference program after this date.
- We are accepting payments by Paypal, Credit Card or bank transfer.
- Paypal/Credit Card Payment: payment link will be provided at the end of this form. *Please note, if you are located in Mainland China, rather than completing the payment within this form, you will be emailed the PayPal/Credit Card payment link separately to the email provided in your form within 48 hours after form submission.
- Bank Transfer: bank transfer information will be emailed to you at the email provided in your form within 48 hours after form submission.
- Please note that your registration will remain INCOMPLETE until payment is made.
- We regret that we are unable to refund your registration payment.