- Cancellations after 3 April 2017 are subject to fees amounting to 50% of tuition, $17,450.
- Cancellations after 1 May 2017 are assessed the entire program fee. If necessary, the sponsoring company may, by agreement with the Director of Executive Education, substitute a replacement prior to 28 April 2017.
- All transfers will incur a $6,500 transfer fee. One transfer per accepted applicant to the next subsequent offering is allowed. Transfer requests received less than 30 days before the start date will incur a $9,500 fee.
- A transfer request followed by a subsequent cancellation will be subject to the applicable cancellation fees noted above.
All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via e-mail to Casey Floyd, Director, Executive Education (FloydC@darden.virginia.edu), call +1-434-243-4400.
ALL cancellation/transfer requests must be received in writing.
- 25% Deposit is required to secure your registration for the program.
- Remaining balance due 30 days prior to start date of the program.
As a matter of policy, the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration does not discriminate among applicants and participants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, color, or disability.