Maverick Scholarships- Deadline to apply is March 15th, at midnight.
- More than one student in a family may apply.
- Entering 4th-12th grades
- Completion of at least one year as a student at CCA
- Continuous Enrollment application for the 2020-2021 school year is complete
- 3.5 GPA overall- must provide a copy of transcript or report card
- Include a copy of Jupiter comments
- Student is involved in serving the community (community service hours)
- Has two letters of recommendation. One should be an academic reference and one should be a character reference. Letters should be from a non-family member who can speak to the student’s character, faith and ability/passion.
- Will write a minimum of a three-paragraph essay.
- Write a Thank You letter to donors within one month of award.
Opportunity Family Scholarships- Deadline to apply is the 5th of each Month at midnight.
- Have students new or returning enrolled in K-12th grade at CCA-enrollment must be complete.
- Demonstrate a financial need and provide a copy of 2 years of tax returns.
- The family is current with all money owed to CCA.
- Provide a copy of Jupiter comments of all students in the family (if applicable)
Enrichment Scholarships- These scholarships are not always available. Deadlines vary and are announced when sign-up opens and funds are available.
- Music & Arts Elective Scholarship
- Physical Education Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Field Trip Scholarship (Open)
- Have students new or returning enrolled in K-12th grade at CCA
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Family is current with all money owed to CCA
- Provide a copy of Jupiter Comments of student (if applicable)
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Classical Christian Academy admits students of all races, colors, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded, or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or other school-administered programs.