Request to Terminate Services

Customer Service - Finance Department
501 N. Anderson Street
Ellensburg, WA  98926
P. (509) 962-7201  |  F.  (509) 962-7130
I would like to request that my services be terminated and my account be closed. I understand there will be a meter reading on the date requested for termination and will result in a final billing due 15 days after the final bill date. I will be responsible for all charges through the closing date. Any deposit being held by the city will be applied to my final bill, the processing of such deposit may result in an amount owing the city or a refund. If a refund is due the utility customer, the city will mail a refund check.
Any changes will be account holder's responsibility to notify the City of Ellensburg at least two business days in advance.
It is agreed that venue shall be in Kittitas County, Washington, should any unpaid account balance be assigned for collection purposes as well as reasonable attorney fees and costs of collection.
Signature of applicant *