Troop/Member Change Form

This form is to be used by leaders, parents and staff to request changes to member records in Volunteer System.  Use this form to submit troop transfers, position code changes and school change requests to Member Services. 
After you submit this form you may print a copy of your submission for your records.
The updated information will be reflected in our database within five (5) business days.  You will receive an email when the changes are completed.  If you'd like to follow-up please contact by email at info@girlscoutsnorcal.org or phone 800-447-4475 x2093.

Your Contact Information

Troop Transfers and Position Code Changes

Please provide enough information for us to find the person in our records. A first name, last name and troop number should suffice.


Published May 11, 2022

* Please Note: Once you submit this form, you'll have the option to print the form contents on the following page.
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character that make the world a better place.  2014 Girl Scouts of Northern California