4. Rental Fees: Rental fees are waived for troops that complete an approved site service project. Service projects must be
approved by the Senior Director of Property and/or the Property Site Manager. Troops that choose not to participate in the
service project will be charged a maintenance fee.
5. Cancellations: Troops must notify the Property Reservations department if they will not be using the site for any of the time
periods listed above.
6. Cleaning and Damage: The Rental Group is responsible for cleaning the entire site (unit). Any and all expenses incurred by
GSNorCal as the result of the rental group’s use of the site including breakage of dishes or other damage to the site or
property will be billed to the Rental Group and shall be due and payable immediately. GSNorCal is not responsible for any
belongings or items stored, left, or damaged at the site.
7. Publicity: In all publicity, programs or announcements of any kind, the Rental Group agrees not to publicize the event as
sponsored by GSNorCal, unless prior arrangements have been made. GSNorCal reserves the right to review any publicity to
be used in connection with the use of any GSNorCal properties.
8. Supplies and equipment: The Rental Group is responsible for supplying all food and activity supplies. GSNorCal assumes no
responsibility for rental items from outside rental agencies.
9. Responsible Party: The designated on‐site Rental Group leader is responsible for the supervision of the group and the
behavior of all participants. The Rental Group may not engage in activities and/or behaviors that, in the judgment of
GSNorCal, may damage the public image of the Girl Scouts (e.g. public nudity on the site, use of pornographic materials is
prohibited). Questions about the appropriateness of activities should be referred to the Property Manager at the GSNorCal
10. Specialized Activities: Supervision of specialized activities is the responsibility of the Rental Group, unless noted in this
11. Health Care: The Rental Group is responsible for the provision of health care, first aid, and emergency transportation if
needed for their participants.
12. Compliance with Girl Scout and Other Regulations: The Rental Group will comply with all applicable laws, local safety and
fire regulations, and Girl Scout regulations, including (i.e. NO pets, alcohol, drugs, fire arms, etc.)The capacity of the site is
set by California law and shall not be exceeded. The designated on‐site Rental Group leader is responsible for ensuring that
all participants are oriented to the safety rules as they apply to the site.
13. Entire Agreement: This Rental Agreement is the entire agreement between the Rental Group and GSNorCal for the
designated rental and supersedes all prior agreements.