A Complete the Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Application Packet Should Contain:
● Completed and Signed the Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Application Form
● Completed the Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Checklist for desired Scholarship(s)
● Typed Essay(s)
● OFFICIAL (sealed) Transcripts
● Recommendation letter(s)
● 2020/2021(Post-Secondary) or 2021/2022(High School) Proof of Enrollment to Post-Secondary Institution
The Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Application packets are to be submitted electronically. (If you need to submit a completed packet an alternate way please contact the Bates TBE Youth Ministry by email at email@example.com).
Official Sealed Transcripts should be mailed to the administrative offices for your school directly to Bates Memorial Baptist Church, ATTN: TBE Youth Ministry, 620 Lampton Street, Louisville, KY 40203.
Hardcopy Recommendation letter(s) must be dropped off at the 620 Lampton Street in the Bates Administrative Office in The Bates Encounters mailbox no later than Wednesday, May 12th at 4pm.
All required documents for The Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship packets MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE CHURCH ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, 620 Lampton Street NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 12th at 4pm.
● Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered for any scholarships
● Finalists may be asked to meet briefly with the The Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Committee
● References may be contacted by the The Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Committee
● Applicants can apply for all Scholarships, but will ONLY be awarded ONE Scholarship
● Complete and submit only one (1) The Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Application Packet per Scholarship
● Please make sure the specific The Bates Encounters Youth Scholarship Checklist is included with the essay and other required documents
● Applicants are REQUIRED to attend (in-person/virtual) the Marks of Excellence Ceremony of Recognition (Time:TBA).