Located on the top floor of the new East Village Residence Hall, the 17th Floor Event Space has been designated a premier event space on Northeastern's campus. The event space will be maintained for leadership level, Board, signature and external events. The staffing and support will be framed to maintain the venue in pristine condition and manage production level event staging and technological support.
This space can hold 168-210 in a banquet-style layout, and up to 324 in lecture portrait-style layout.
The reservation policy for all groups outside of the BoT:
- Requests for use of the space must have senior leadership level approval prior to being requested
- All requests will then be reviewed by Student Affairs leadership
- All reservations, bookings, and execution of events will be managed through Student Affairs Event Management
- Student Affairs Event Management will assist with the coordination of Facilities and ITS support
- Members of the requestor’s dedicated professional staff must be present for all events
- There is a flat fee of $3,500 to use the space for a minimum of 4 hours, with a rate of $280/hr. for every additional hour.
- Please note that the fee is per day for multi-day events.