Compare your schedule to the dates and times available below and select the time that works for you to work towards completion of your sanctioned service hours. If none of the dates/times listed below fit in your schedule, request alternate hours and someone will contact you within the next 48 hours to set up your mandated service hours.
Please complete the following so that you can use your service towards required hours:
- Sign up for your shift at least 48 hours in advance.
- Arrive to 716 Columbus Ave and proceed to room 526C on the 5th floor no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of your shift.
- Bring the verification form attached to your decision letter to your appointment so the site supervisor can sign off when you've completed your service hours.
- Turn in your signed verification form to OSCCR by the deadline date so you don’t get a hold placed on your record.
- If you need to cancel once you've registered for a shift, please call 617-438-0603 at least 24 hours in advance.
- Failure to cancel 24 hours in advance and/or failure to show up at the scheduled date/time may result in additional disciplinary charges and/or additional hours.
Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of your shift at 716 Columbus Ave, room 526C.