NJLA Annual Conference
May 30-June 1, 2018
Harrah’s Waterfront Conference Center, Atlantic City, NJ
Theme: Speak Freely
Complete program proposals must be submitted by Friday, November 10, 2017.
Proposals must be submitted for all events, including pre-conference programs, regular sessions, luncheons, meetings, and special/social events. NJLA Committees, Sections, Roundtables, and Task Forces must select a single individual to submit proposals. We strongly encourage that all proposals have sponsorship from an NJLA Committee, Section, Roundtable or Task Force (please read the descriptions of these groups when making your selection), and that you work alongside NJLA leadership to successfully plan and promote your programs.
No sales pitches will be accepted; if you present a sales pitch at the NJLA Conference, you or your organization may be excluded from future consideration.
All estimated budget requests must be included when you submit this proposal form. Review the NJLA Reimbursement Policy: http://njlaconference.info/content/reimbursement-policy
- NJLA does not provide honoraria for or reimburse NJ librarians presenting/speaking
- All expenses will be reviewed for approval by the Conference Committee
- The program sponsor is responsible for submitting reimbursement requests with receipts after the Conference
- Room setup is theatre style for all regular/double programs
- There will be wired internet in each breakout program room, but it is important not to be completely reliant on internet access
- Each program room will have a speaker's table (to accommodate panelists), one wired microphone, projection screen, small table with power for equipment, projector with connectors (HDMI and/or VGA), and laptop.
- If you have questions about or needs that vary from the details above, you must contact the NJLA Conference Committee as early as possible.
At the end of the form, enter your email again and a copy of your proposal form will be sent to you. After you submit this proposal form you will see a confirmation message on your screen. This means that your proposal was sent to the NJLA Conference Committee. Notification of accepted proposals will be communicated by early January 2018.
Questions? Contact the Conference Committee Chairs at email@example.com.
Thank you for your program proposal for the 2018 NJLA Conference!