The Ellensburg Business Development Authority is interested in your start-up or expanding business.
To be considered as a Business Incubator resident your company must complete this Incubator Application. Please note that the Incubator Application requires the submission of an executive summary of your business plan, which must include information on how your company meets the requirements for admission.
Below are the requirements for admission to the Business Incubator:
- A realistic business and marketing plan reflecting the potential to grow the business.
- Must agree to credit and background checks.
- Adequate financial resources to remain in business for at least one (1) year.
- Show proof of completion or intent to complete an entrepreneur program such as the Ellensburg Downtown Association's NxLevel.
- A start up or expanding business with plans to remain in Ellensburg after graduation from the Incubator.
- No legal claims or lawsuits pending against the business.
- The potential for job creation at livable or higher wages than the average in Kittitas County.
We are happy to discuss the Ellensburg Business Incubator model, and your business at any time. We can arrange for a pre-application meeting, or call (509) 925-8657 or email email@example.com