Highland Lakes Seasonal Staff Position
The Seasonal Staff position enables you to become a part of our year-round staff community while being encouraged in your leadership and faith. We are passionate about providing people in this role with the opportunity for leadership development, intentional ministry training, and personal growth. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience in a ministry setting.
Main Position Responsibilities:
- Serving as a team member of the year-round staff community.
- Supporting the ministry of camp in a multitude of ways behind the scenes.
- Have a servant's heart as we meet the needs of our guests.
- Be willing to lead all manner of outdoor games, activities, and programs.
- Be able to independently lead a group.
- Have a servant’s heart and enthusiastically assist with unglamorous jobs and responsibilities.
- Be willing to work extended hours some weekends (with time off during the week).
- Possess a strong, leadership-oriented mentality, with the willingness to operate in a team-focused environment.
- Affirm and support the ministry beliefs and practices of Highland Lakes Camp