This hands-on professional learning cohort is designed for program leaders who are beginning a curricular review journey and want to ensure the process is:
- grounded in their school’s mission and vision
- designed based on an understanding of how change happens
- deliberate and thoughtful
Who Should Attend?
- Division Heads
- Department Heads
- Academic Deans
- Curriculum Coordinators
Sessions occur from 3:30-5:00 PM Eastern:
- January 9: What’s Your Why? Connecting Curriculum to Mission
- January 23: Embracing Both Autonomy and Alignment
- February 6: Stakeholders, Metrics, Resources, and Timelines
- February 20: Action Planning
Asynchronous engagement will begin in late December or early January.