Navigating the Path to 2021-22
Thursday, Nov 19 | Thursday, Dec 3
5:30 PM Eastern / 4:30 PM Central / 3:30 PM Mountain / 2:30 PM Pacific
Planning for the next academic year feels fraught with uncertainty at a time when schools are usually feeling confident in their year-end projections and already voting on budgets. Join this two-part series to gain important perspectives about the virus, the economy, and independent school industry considerations to help with planning for next year. A recording of the November 19 session will be included in the confirmation email for those who register after that date.
The November 19 session will provide crucial external insight in two key areas:
- Dr. David Cosenza and Dr. Catherine Passaretti will give us a window into what we have learned about the virus, what its trajectory may involve, and the future of the vaccines in trials.
- Dr. Fabrizio Perri will outline the various scenarios that might emerge around the economic recovery that our country may experience.
The December 3 session will dive more deeply into what independent school leaders and board members may want to consider as they chart their course, including:
- How to approach the budget cycle with Ari Betof from Organizational Sustainability
- Trends and projections that the data are telling us with Lisa Pullman from INDEX
- Enrollment management and admissions in a turbulent environment with Peter Baron from EMA
- Legal and business cycle considerations with Debra Wilson from SAIS
- Industry-wide perspective and planning thoughts with John Gulla from EE Ford
Thursday, Nov 19 | 5:30 PM-7:00 PM Eastern
Thursday, Dec 3 | 5:30 PM-7:00 PM Eastern
- The Zoom link will be included in the reminder emails sent prior to the start time.
- The sessions will be recorded and a link will be emailed to all registrants within 24 hours.
- A recording of the November 19 session will be included in the confirmation email for those who register after that date.