We’ve collected and created videos, articles, samples, and checklists to help you navigate the demands of your transition to headship. Join this group to support one another as you share successes, setbacks, and challenges.
- Access topics and information at your pace, on your own time, with opportunities to come together both virtually and in person.
- Shore up knowledge gaps, get advice from experienced heads, and expand your network.
- Topics include:
- governance & working with the board
- enrollment management
- finance & fundraising
- legal issues & risk management
- crisis planning, equity & inclusion
This self-paced reference guide is available from 7/1/2021 through 5/1/2022. Virtual gatherings will be held via Zoom on the following dates at 4pm Eastern:
- July 22 - Legal & Risk Management
- July 29 – Finance
- September 16 – Working With the Board
- September 30 – Q&A With Experienced Heads
- October 18 – In-person breakfast during the SAIS Annual Conference in Atlanta
- The reference guide access link will be provided in the confirmation emails. Access to the course begins July 1.
- The Zoom link for the virtual gatherings will be included in the reminder emails sent 24 hours and 2 hours prior to the start time.