Get your products in front of decision makers that don't have district or state level hurdles.
Expand your reach to the private school market.
Display your latest products, meet new customers, give demonstrations, and answer questions from potential purchasers during this special event. A booth at the SAIS Curriculum Symposium offers the opportunity to make personal contacts with a variety of schools.
The purpose of the SAIS Curriculum Symposium is to inspire and equip independent school educators and curriculum leaders with the tools and insights needed to create impactful learning experiences that drive student success and foster continuous learning. Participants will have the opportunity to explore new pedagogical ideas, innovative instructional strategies, and transformative educational products.
Where: Crowne Plaza Ravinia, 4355 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA
When: February 1-2, 2024
- Booth Set-Up: Feb 1, 5-8 PM, OR Feb 2, 7-8 AM
- Expo Hours: Feb 2, 8 AM-3 PM
- Booth Tear-Down: Feb 2, 3-5 PM
- 6'x30" table with one chair: $995
- Booths will be assigned by the SAIS staff on a first come, first served basis.
Included in booth cost:
- registration and meals for one booth rep (you may register an additional booth rep for $125) We'll reach out in December for your booth rep information.
- listing on 2024 supporters webpage
- hyperlink on event webpage
- hyperlink in one reminder email
- hyperlink in eval email
- logo on welcome slide
- wifi & electricity
- mailing labels of all attendees as of January 19
- social media exposure